Accidents on the Roads
Year on year thousands of people are injured on roads in the UK. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Who can make a claim?
- The driver of a vehicle involved (if the accident was caused by another road user)
- A passenger in a vehicle involved in an accident
- A pedestrian hit by a vehicle when crossing the road.
- A cyclist knocked off their bike by a driver.
What if the driver of the vehicle is not insured or did not stop?
If you have suffered personal injury in an accident where the driver did not stop to give their details or they were not insured, we may still be able to claim. The motor insurers bureau is an origination that can compensate victims of uninsured/untraced drivers.
What Compensation can I receive?
- Compensation for personal injuries
- Loss of income, past and future
- Expenses incurred as a result of the accident
- Damage to your car and personal property
- Cost of a hire vehicle
- Insurance policy excess
How long do I have to make a claim?
English law states that in most cases you have up to 3 years from the date of the injuries.
How much will it cost?
Here at Newnham & Jordan, we offer a No Win, No Fee service which means you have the peace of mind when making a claim.
Our litigation specialist is here to help
At Newnham & Jordan we offer a personal bespoke personal injury service, you will be assisted by our specialist in personal injury James Howard. Unlike larger firms you will not just be a number in a system.
Get in Touch
We will respond within 24hrs
Ferndown: Peartree Business Centre
Weymouth: 20 Southcroft Road
REACH US VIA PHONE
Ferndown: 01202 877 400
Weymouth: 01305 470 051
EMAIL US ANYTIME