Are you fed up of hearing “Have had an injury in the last three years that wasn’t your fault you could be entitled to compensation.” So are we, that’s why here at Newnham & Jordan we offer a bespoke service, tailored to you. You will not just be a number in a system. From day one your case will be dealt by our experienced Personal Injury Lawyer who will see your case through to it conclusion.
Slip, trips and fall injuries happen anywhere. It’s common for people to suffer injuries on uneven pavement, defects in the road, on broken steps, within supermarkets and other public places. click here for more information on Public Liability
These types of accidents commonly fall into these categories.
Accident in shops-Shop owners legally have to ensure that their customers are safe at all times whilst on the premises. This also includes car parks.
Accidents on roads and pavements- The local council legally has to maintain the roads and pavements are to a suitable standard. The Local council will have public liability insurance to cover for any compensation claims.
Why Choose Newnham & Jordan?
- Specialist knowledge and experience
- Free no obligations first meeting
- No Win, No Fee
- Practical solutions
At Newnham & Jordan we offer a personal bespoke personal injury service, you will be assisted by our specialist in personal injury James Howard. Unlike larger firms you will not just be a number in a system.
What should I do after the accident?
There are a number of things you can do after the accident. If you are unable to go back to the scene get a friend to do the following.
- Photos: Get photographs of the scene of where the accident happened and anything else that might be significant. Also take pictures of your injuries and take more if they get worse.
- Witnesses: Get names and contact details for witnesses who saw the accident.
- Medical: get medical advice as soon as possible and tell your doctor exactly what happened. Make sure they document it.
What compensation will I receive?
Newnham & Jordan will assist you in recovering:
- Compensation for personal injury
- Loss of income, past and future
- Expenses incurred as a result
How long do I have to make a claim?
English law states that in most cases you have up to 3 years from the date of the injuries.
How much will it cost?
Here at Newnham & Jordan, we offer a No Win, No Fee service which means you have the peace of mind when making a claim. Find out what No Win, No Fee means