We offer a managed Fixed Fee Divorce or Dissolution of a Civil Partnership for:[list type=”arrow”]
- £600 + VAT plus £550 Court Fee – £1150 Total
If you are the party being divorced:[list type=”arrow”]
- £300 + VAT = £360
Both fees include up to 0.5 hours face to face meeting at a mutually convenient time at a place of your choosing including weekends and evenings.
The end of a relationship is a difficult time for all those involved. Newnham & Jordan Solicitors are committed to providing sensitive, professional advice, and the assistance and guidance necessary to make the process as straightforward and convenient as possible, without the worry of mounting legal costs.
(Note that court fees are subject to increases at the discretion of the court)
The fixed fee agreement will cover all steps from initial instructions up to Decree Absolute or Final Order.
What is not included in the fixed fee?
- If your spouse/civil partner does not return an acknowledgment of service to the Court after he or she has received the petition, it will be necessary to arrange for the Court bailiff or an enquiry agent to serve the petition in person rather than by post. This will entail a further Enquiry agent’s fees or Court fee for bailiff service
- Legal representation at court if your petition becomes defended as the case would no longer proceed without the need for attendance at court.
- Any changes necessary to the petition after it has been issued by the Court.
- The swearing of the affidavit in support of your petition
- Any advice in respect of children, finances or property (for which fixed fees may also be available), please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We are caring and compassionate and dedicated to our clients and want get the right results for them. We have years of experience and that is something that many other law firms cannot offer you.
Finally we will be there with you – not simply at the end of a phone line or on the internet.
Contact us now to discuss your problems and arrange a FREE consultation at a time and place to suit you.
Divorce Guides[list type=”arrow”]
Family & Divorce Solicitors & Lawyers
At Newnham & Jordan Solicitors we offer a competitive range of legal services and advice including Family Solicitors and Divorce Lawyers in many towns in Dorset, Hampshire & Wiltshire.